This section presents some of the methodological guiding lines underlining our digital tool construction, as well some supplementary data to be used for further research:
The methodological guideline presents how the data-base was constructed and the way the research functions can be used for research purposes. This document should be used in connection with the classified lists (nomenclature) that resulted after the data was introduced in the system, exported and normalized.
- the list of respondents’ professions
- the list of respondents’ birth places
- the list of respondents’ relationships with the CPoR and Workers’ Movement before 23rd of August 1944
- the list of the activities undertaken by respondents for the benefit of the CPoR and Workers’ Movement
- the list of the repressive actions suffered by respondents as a consequence of their political options and activities
Different frequency diagrams, meant to provide a synthetic view upon various topics were also uploaded:
- structura vârstelor respondenților, where only the valid answers were considered
- the structure of respondents’ professions, resulted after data normalization- only the professions with at least 50 entries have been taken into consideration
- the structure of respondents’ ethnical origins, resulted after data normalization- only the ethnic groups with more than 40 entries were taken into consideration.
Supplementary data synthesised from various volumes of the General Census of Romania (1930) meant to help with the contextualization of the results obtained through the used of ANDCO digital tool are also provided